- All league matches will be of 3 sets. In the case of a 1-1 tie, the deciding 3rd set is played to 15
points. Semi finals and final will be of 5 sets. In the case of a 2-2 tie, the deciding 5th set is
played to 15 points. Rest of the sets would be of 25 points each.
- A team that without any justifiable reason does not appear on the playing court on time will lose
the chance of playing and the points will be awarded to the opponents.
- The valid reason has to be put forward to the OFFICIALS or JUDGES and their decision remains final.
- However the team can continue participating in the competition.
- Before the start of each set the coach or the captain would present the starting lineup of his/her
team on a line up sheet.
- Once the line-up sheet has been submitted no changes can be made without a regular substitution.
- If two or more faults are committed successively only the first one is considered.
- If faults are committed by both the teams simultaneously then the point becomes void i.e., it is a
- Total number of players 12 including the Libero.
- Each team can request a maximum of 2 time-outs and 6 substitutions per set.
- There must be a completed rally between two separate substitution requests by the same team.
- Time-out requests must be made by showing the corresponding hand signal, when the ball is out of
play and before the whistle for service.
- All requested time-outs last for 30 seconds.
- Referee’s decision would be the final decision.
- Other international laws would be followed according to FIVB rules.
Fees(Men): Rs. 1800
Fees(Women): Rs. 1200