- Each team match consists of five individual matches and shall end when one team has won a majority
of the possible individual matches. Each individual match shall be the best of five games.
- The game will be in single single double single double format
- Each player can play only one single and one double match
- Minimum players required are 4
- The captain should nominate players for each game before the match. This can't be changed later
- White clothings (T-shirt or shorts) are not allowed.
- All the games except for finals and semi-finals will be a best of 3 set game, semi finals and finals
would be best of 5 set game and each set of 11 points.
- Final decision on a point shall lie completely on match referee.
- Official table tennis rules of International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) will be followed.
- The referee shall have power to disqualify a player from a match, a team match, an event or a
competition for seriously unfair or offensive behaviour.
- The team will be considered as withdrawn from the team match, if it does not start the first match
of a team match (walkover) or decides not to finish the team match. If a team withdraws from a team
match, the team match will be won 3-0 by the opponent.
Fees(Men): Rs. 1800
Fees(Women): Rs. 1200