- Normal FIFA rules apply.
- In case a team gets a walkover, it wins the match by a default 3-0 score line.
- A player who receives a red card or two yellow cards in a match will be suspended for the ongoing
match as well as next match.
- A player who picks up yellow cards in two different matches will be automatically suspended for the
- No yellow cards will be carried into the semi-final and (or) final.
- Regarding any off the field issues the decision of the organizing committee will be final and
binding on all parties.
- Any team or player found guilty of misconduct or violating the above rules may be disqualified.
- For Boys, maximum number of players allowed per team is 17. For Girls, maximum number of players
allowed per team is 14. A Minimum of 11 should register to participate.
- For Boys, each team will be allowed to make a maximum of 3 substitutions per match. For Girls there
would be rolling substitute.
Fees(Men): Rs. 2800
Fees(Women): Rs. 1400