- The game is going to be played between 2 players from different teams (a team consists of 4 players
who actually play in tournament and one extra).
- All the team members must belong to the same Institute. 4 players play against the 4 players of
their opponent team) on a chessboard.
- The clock will be used after an hour if need arises and 20 minutes will be given to each player.
- If a player from Team A wins against a player from Team B, then he gets 1 point for his team and if
they end in a draw, both the players get 0.5 points for their team, to be added into the round
points of the team.
- At the end of the tournament, all the round points will be added and the team with the most round
Fees: Rs. 1200